About the Author:
S.L. Siwik lives in New Jersey with her husband, daughter, two dogs, and fish. She loves going to NJ diners on the weekend for inspiration, drinks a pot of coffee a day, and loves finding new music to add to her playlist. Author to Just Good Friends and Winning Back Ryan.
Getting Back Annie, Office Perks, and Sirens and Sweethearts are soon to be released.
- Anne Watson comes home from work to find her boyfriend cheating.
- While taking a shower, he explains why he's so unhappy in their relationship, i.e. his excuse for cheating.
- Determined to fix her relationship, she speaks to her four closest friends, all male, for their advice.
- She decides to start running with her best friend, Brian, every morning.
- Each of her friends helps her with an aspect of trying to reclaim her relationship, though noone wants her back with Ryan.
- They show her proof of how much of a dog he really is. It is the breaking straw for her.
- Now determined for revenge, she continues everything that she was doing before, only now it's to mess with her ex's head, not to have him back.
- Throughout the story, she realizes that she is in love wtih her best friend, who has been in love with her for five years.
- As they try to move from friends to lovers, she also learns that her other close friend, Ben, has been harboring feelings for her for years, but won't do anything out of loyalty to Brian.
- When Anne is finally ready to move on with her life and leave her apartment for good, Ryan cannot accept it and attempts to rape her.
- Ben saves her and the book ends with her ex in jail and Anne now living with Brian, her now boyfriend.
- Set up for love triangle between Ben and Brian.
After a horrible day at work, I came home to find my boyfriend...in a curious position. After determining why he was unhappy, I, Anne Watson, decided to try and fix our broken relationship. My four closest male friends, however, had another idea. Revenge.
**Content Warning: This book contains a sexual assault scene and mature material. **
Five Fun Facts:
- I am a chocoholic. I have reserve stashes strewn about my house.
- I grew up horse-back riding and competed seriously. Instead of turning pro, I went to college instead.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I have thirteen piercings on my body-9 in my ears, 1 in my nose, 1 in my labret, 2 in my belly button.
- Large crowds make me nervous
Top Ten Book Boyfriends
- Travis Maddox
- Kellan Kyle
- Edward Cullen
- Gavin Blake
- Bennett Ryan
- Max Stella
- Gideon Cross
Top Ten Love Triangles
- Edward, Bella, Jacob
- Kellan, Kiera, and Denny
- Travis, Abby, and that other guy ;)
- Emily, Gavin, Dillon
- Emma, Cole, Evan
- Elizabeth Bennet, George Wickham, and Fitzwilliam Darcy
- Bridget Jones, Daniel Cleaver, and Mark Darcy
- Jay Gatsby, Daisy Buchanan, and Tom Buchanan
- Allie, Noah, and that other guy ;)
10.Harper, Brandon, Chase (Few pages into this series.)