Sunday 1 December 2013

The Gift ~ Karli Perrin

 
 
 
 
 
 
Synopsis:
It was the weekend before Christmas and the whole world was on countdown. 
Except for me.
Last Christmas, I met a boy.
Last Christmas, we made a pact.
Christmas would never be the same. 
Life would never be the same...


Please note that this is a short story, not a full length novel. It is a standalone and is intended to be a quick, fun and flirty read.
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
 
 
 


Review

I loved this novella! Its a sweet, flirty, festive and fun short story. I can only hope that the author chooses to make a full length novel for these amazing characters. In such a short space of time they've drawn me in and made me want more. Blake and Imogen are adorable, I think the characters have mountains of potential and they would make for a great love story.
I loved that Karli Perrin mentioned 'Mad Friday' a night that I've only ever known to be associated with the small town I live in. I have never heard anyone else reference it and I thought it was very cool that Karli did, it made me think there could be a real Blake out there much closer than I thought.

 5 Stars for this wonderful little novella!

 
Author Bio
Karli Perrin is a 25 year old English Language & Linguistics graduate from Manchester, England. She has always been a big lover of books and is the author of the 'April' series.  She is a big believer of fate and is a sucker for a happy ending. She honestly believes that there is a reason why you are reading this right now (apart from the fact that you are awesome!)  Her ultimate goal in life is to live in a house made entirely out of books with her best friend, who also happens to be her fiancé.
...Hogwarts is plan B.

No comments:

Post a Comment