Wednesday 20 November 2013

Indie Author Tour ~ B.A. Wolfe ~ Away










Synopsis:

What good is running AWAY when you only end up lost?

Cassandra Pierce had her whole "perfect" life planned out by her parents. One night of pure weakness and lust has her running away from it all and seeking refuge in Alamosa with her best friend. But it seems life has other plans for her when she finds herself lost in the small town of Keaton.

Jason Bradley is a charming country guy. He lives a simple life that’s nothing like what Cassandra is used to. A single moment in life changed everything he thought he once knew, leaving him with a broken heart and an unplanned future.

What happens in Keaton is nothing Cassandra or her heart could have ever prepared for. The instant connection she shares with Jason is no secret, but what they're keeping hidden from one another is. Will these two be able to find a way to trust each other or will their secrets tear them apart?


Ways to reach me:

My Author Page:

My Goodreads:

Twitter:
@BAWolfe3

Author Bio:

B.A. Wolfe is a girl with a passion for reading and writing, and lives in the good ol' state of Colorado with her husband (her biggest cheerleader), and her two crazy min pin fur babies. These days, her life is anything but calm, and there isn't one thing she'd want to change. She spends all her free time either furiously typing stories on her laptop or happily reading through her endless TBR on her Kindle. Her list of favorites would be long enough to fill a book, but most would likely fall under the romance category. She is a sucker for a good love story that makes her cry, and an amazing book boyfriend who will melt her heart. 'Away' is B.A. Wolfe's debut novel.


Author interview: 

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for taking time out to take part in this interview. We are excited to finally talk to you!

For those who don’t know much about you, can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
This question always makes me laugh, because I can write a book, but ask me to talk about myself? I freeze LOL! I am a 28 year old Colorado native. I married my high school sweetheart and we have two babies, fur babies to be exact! I majored in business management and love all things girly. Pink, glitter, and chick flicks to be exact! That is me in a nutshell!

How did you choose the genre you write in?
I love romance. What girl doesn’t? A story about a girl and boy falling in love is timeless. It was an easy choice.

Where do you get information or ideas for your book?

Honest (and my husband thinks I’m crazy), they just come to me. A conversation will start in my mind and from there it just continues to unfold. It’s crazy but amazing at the same time.

What project are you working on now?
Right now? I am working on the sequel to Away.

Tell me about your latest release?
Away – Is my baby. This book started while I was driving in my car and listening to a song. The conversation happened, I went home, immediately wrote it down and from there Away was born. It’s been a journey to write and not a day goes by that I don’t think about the characters. To me, it’s a beautiful journey about life and love.

What are your ambitions for your writing career?
I never imagined this was even possible. To write a story that turned into a novel is incredibly surreal. My dream is to continue writing and for people to enjoy the stories that I write. Just to be able to write makes me one happy girl!

Can you tell us one of your favorite quotes?
“If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.”
I read that quote and realized how my dreams never scare me. What fun is that? I decided it was time to reach for the stars. I can honestly say, my dreams scare me, but I’m chasing them!

Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
I learned more things than I can count on one hand, but the biggest was to enjoy the journey. To love what you write and write what you love!

What do you use to write your book?
Laptop and my notes app on my phone! My characters ALWAYS want to chat right when I’m getting ready to close my eyes and fall asleep! They think it’s fun apparently!

How would you describe your main character?
She is stronger than she thinks she is. She is a people pleaser and doesn’t like to disappoint people. I love her. I love how she grows and changes and learns to live her life the way she wants to.

What was the hardest part of writing your book?
Writing ‘The End’. You’re with these characters for months, spend days and hours with them and then the end comes and you feel so sad. The other hardest part was thinking the end was near, but oh no… you write and then you keep writing! The end comes when it does! It’s too hard to gauge!

Who designed your covers?
Kari from Cover to Cover Designs!!! I hired a photographer to capture the photos and then Kari took them and made it a beautiful cover!

What are you currently reading?
Sadly… nothing. The next book I’m digging into is Edge of Always… I need to finish reading about the amazing Andrew!

When you were a child what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be either a Teacher or a Paleontologist! I even had a special kit to hunt for fossils! LOL!

                                                      Quick Fire


                                                  Favorite Author? Nicholas Sparks

                                                  Favorite Book? The Notebook

                                                    Favorite Color? Pink

                                                    Favorite eye color? Blue

                                                   Favorite Hair color? Brunette

Favorite song? (This is a hard one to pick just one!!!) Cowboy Take me Away – Dixie Chicks

                                            Favorite place to write/read? Write – The kitchen table
                                                                                          Read – The couch


What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
I HAVE to listen to music while I write! Half the time I listen to music that has the beat for the mood of the book – the lyrics don’t have to mean anything!

How can readers get in touch with you and find out about your work?

website
facbook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-BA-Wolfe/407746989341904
twitter @BAWolfe3
goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18273367-away
amazon


Thank you so much for taking part in this interview. I enjoyed it and look forward to reading more work from you.

Thank you so much! This was fun! Xoxo - B



No comments:

Post a Comment