Monday 18 November 2013

Jaime Buncie ~ Get to know you interview




  1. When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
Really only a few years ago
  1. How long does it take you to write a book?
My first book took one month from when I finally sat down to work on it, my second book less than a month.
  1. What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
I don’t have current employment right now
  1. What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
I have to listen to certain music while I’m writing
  1. How do you plan to publish? (self or publisher) self
  2. Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
Ideas just pop into my head and I run with them.
  1. When did you write your first book and how old were you?
I was 36 when it was completed and published
  1. What do you like to do when you're not writing?
Watch baseball or hockey, read
  1. What does your family think of your writing?
They are all proud of me
  1. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?
That people actually liked it
  1. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
One so far, but the second is coming soon. Makagromme is my absolute favourite because it’s my very first one
  1. Do you have any suggestions to help me become a better writer? If so, what are they?
Don’t ever give up no matter what others might say. Know your vocabulary
  1. Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?
I’ve heard nothing but good things from the people that have read it. They are demanding more
  1. Do you like to create books for adults?
I will cross that bridge if I ever get to it
  1. What do you think makes a good story?
Interesting characters, how they interact, good descriptions so the readers get a feeling of what I am talking about.
  1. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?

Honestly, I wanted to be a chef on a cruise ship



No comments:

Post a Comment