- When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
Really only a few years ago
- How long does it take you to write a book?
My first book took one month from when I finally sat down to work on it, my second book less than a month.
- What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
I don’t have current employment right now
- What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
I have to listen to certain music while I’m writing
- How do you plan to publish? (self or publisher) self
- Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
Ideas just pop into my head and I run with them.
- When did you write your first book and how old were you?
I was 36 when it was completed and published
- What do you like to do when you're not writing?
Watch baseball or hockey, read
- What does your family think of your writing?
They are all proud of me
- What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?
That people actually liked it
- How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
One so far, but the second is coming soon. Makagromme is my absolute favourite because it’s my very first one
- Do you have any suggestions to help me become a better writer? If so, what are they?
Don’t ever give up no matter what others might say. Know your vocabulary
- Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?
I’ve heard nothing but good things from the people that have read it. They are demanding more
- Do you like to create books for adults?
I will cross that bridge if I ever get to it
- What do you think makes a good story?
Interesting characters, how they interact, good descriptions so the readers get a feeling of what I am talking about.
- As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
Honestly, I wanted to be a chef on a cruise ship